Sunday, August 10, 2014

10 Outfits/Costumes I Must Have For My Daughter

One of the fun things about having a kid is dressing them up. They can't say no, they have to wear whatever you put on them. With that in mind, here are ten outfits and/or costumes I must have for Dahlia.

Number 10 - The Cheshire Cat
I believe this costume is homemade, so I can't buy it, unfortunately. But, oh my god, this is adorable. The baby's expression makes it so much cuter, too. Also, maybe it's just me, but does that look like a giraffe neck in the background?













Number 9 - Chewbacca
This one is probably more suited for a boy, but it is adorable. Bonus points if you can teach your baby to do the wookie call!









Number 8 - Meowth
As a child of the 90's, I loved Poke'mon. I had Poke'mon everything; sheets, clothes, the cards, the games, everything. So, what better than a Poke'baby? Unfortunately, I think this one is homemade, as well.













Number 7 - Alice
Obviously, I love Alice In Wonderland. While Dahlia isn't a blonde, she would still make the perfect Alice, especially in this dress. Now, to find a White Rabbit costume for the cat...





Number 6 - Rosie the Riveter
This one would be a pretty easy DIY and super cute. I've always loved Rosie and I hope to pass that love on to my daughter.









Number 5 - Little Red Riding Hood
Always a classic. And the little wolf is adorable.











Number 4 - Princess Leia
I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so this is right up my alley. So cute, and not as racy as when she's chained to Jabba!









Number 3 - Jackie O
I love Jackie O's style, and this is just adorable. A perfect outfit for a future president or first lady!















Number 2 - Vintage-style Bathing Suit

I love vintage looking clothes, so being able to dress my baby like that is awesome.












Number 1 - Sailor Outfit
Every kid needs a sailor outfit, boy or girl. They're absolutely the cutest. Then, you have an excuse to make them swab the deck!















Have you seen any cuter outfits or costumes? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments: